- Winter Olympic Games: Lillehammer '94
- This is the worst game that I've ever tried to play on any system. You're thrust into a downhill ski run with no idea of how to control the character. The "camera angle," if you can even call it that for an old non-real 3d game, makes it extremely difficult to figure out which way to push to control the movement.
- If you crash on the Slalom course (or hit a gate, or whatever) you get moved on to luge. They do an excellent job of not letting you actually practice anything.
- Score: 5%
- The Jungle Book
- Imagine Super Mario Brothers if Mario took up 1/4 of the screen, and flailed his arms and legs like a retard every time you tried to move him. This prevents you from actually seeing where you're trying to go, so you end up running into random things all the time.
- This is a platform game that just isn't fun.
- Score: 28%
- Think Lemmings, but call it Troddlers. Instead of having the lemmings do things to save some percentage of themselves, you're a separate character that has only the power to guide their motion by placing and removing square boxes in their way.
- I don't really like it, but it's not terrible. It's kinda fun as a 2 player cooperative strategy game.
- If you go back to the main menu for whatever reason, it forgets what stage you ended on. You need to constantly remember the codes that it offers for going back to each level.
- Score: 70%
Anyhow, Tetris Attack is still a 100% in my book, and it's the only game that I'd want to have a Super Nintendo for.
You need to blog more, slacker.
Dude, you've been tagged.
Honestly I dont agree with opinion of your girl, and agree with the first commentator here, haha :D But seriously u have quite not bad blog, so keep doing your job buddy! In addition I wanna suggest u to try this amazing Nintendo Emulator https://romsmania.com/emulators/nintendo that may change opinion of your girlfriend about this topic!
Post a Comment