1. Virtual Console commitments make them prevent games like Guitar Hero from having their own downloadable content.
2. The controllers are neat as a gimmick for about 3 days, and then you realize that they're worthless pieces of crap when trying to actually play anything.
3. The graphics are terrible.
4. There isn't a single exclusive title worth buying. I own every candidate, and do not enjoy them in the least. The best game so far, in my opinion, was Excite Truck. At least that wasn't fatally flawed in any way.
5. Peripherals are at the same time more expensive than those for other consoles, and have less hardware in them. I think it's because the "stupid" demographic that uses pay as you go cell phones despite paying double found themselves with a lot of Wiis, and don't realize that it's fucking retarded to pay more for a controller that just uses your existing wiimote and gives it a shell than you would for an entire controller for another console.
6. The online playing options suck, but that's mainly because the games themselves suck.
7. You basically have to buy 19 extra controllers for a premium price every time you want to play a new game. Want to play Virtual Console games? You need to get the controller for that. Oh, it's $40? At least it's wireless. Wait, it's wireless because it plugs in as a fucking dongle into the wii mote itself.
8. After having a wii for almost a couple years, I find myself wondering why I have so much crap laying around to play zero fun games. It's this tendency to acquire crap with a wii that I hate above all.
So, fuck the Wii. I wish I'd bought a PS3. I will in a little while, but the wii was a total waste.